AuthorGini von Courter
- Launching OWA
- Sending email messages
- Attaching files
- Replying and forwarding
- Applying categories to email
- Creating an email signature
- Using automatic replies
- Creating appointments and repeating appointments
- Creating contacts
- Sharing a calendar
- Creating tasks
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Gini Courter. Welcome to Outlook Web App 2013 Essential Training. Outlook Web App, which is also called OWA, is the web version of Outlook, Microsoft's popular email program. In this course we'll start by checking out the OWA interfaces. Then begin creating and sending email messages including attaching files. I'll show you how to view, print, and respond to the messages that you receive. We'll look at how to use categories and other tools to manage your messages and keep your mailbox organized.
I'll show you how to track information about colleagues and others by creating contacts either from scratch or by using information from the email messages in your inbox. We'll see how to use the calendar features for appointments and meetings and I'll show you how to show your calendar and view multiple calendars using OWA. And finally, we'll see how we can use OWA's tasks feature to manage all the pieces of work that we don't place on our calendar. Along the way we'll look at new features for OWA 2013 and new apps that you can add to the OWA app itself.
We'll cover all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques in Outlook Web App 2013 Essential Training. Let's get started.
Outlook 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 6m Appropriate for all
PowerPoint 2013 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton3h 18m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with OWA
2. Sending Email Messages
3. Receiving Email Messages
4. Applying Tags to Messages and Other Items
5. Managing Email
6. Setting Mail Options
7. Using the Calendar
8. Working with Meetings
9. Working with People
10. Using Tasks
11. Using OWA for the iPad and iPhone (Office 365 only)
Next steps1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.