- View Offline
- Exploring the Ribbon
- Adding an IMAP, Exchange, or POP account automatically
- Connecting to iCloud or SkyDrive
- Saving attachments
- Searching mail
- Flagging messages
- Using mail rules to process messages
- Replying to and forwarding a message
- Adding signatures
- Creating new contacts
- Creating and responding to meeting invitations
- Setting up advanced options
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Jess] Hi, I'm Jess Stratton, and welcome to Outlook 2013 essential training. In this course I'm gonna show you how to fully navigate your mail, calendar, and contacts in Outlook. We'll look at how to customize your client by connecting to other mail, social media, and cloud accounts. We'll also go over ways to quickly and efficiently read, organize, and send your mail. Then we'll cover ways you can manage your contacts inside of Outlook. Finally, we'll explore how to work with your calendar and tasks.
We'll cover all of these tools and techniques plus many more. Now let's begin with Outlook 2013.