OneNote is an incredibly amazing and totally underused member of the Microsoft…Office family. And if you're not using OneNote and it's…on your computer, I want to commend it to you because I'm a major OneNote user.…Now, in 2013, when you're working with SharePoint, your OneNote notebook that…gets created is automatically created in your SkyDrive.…It doesn't matter if you're using Office 365 or if you're using Office 2013…installed on your computer. If you have a SkyDrive, and almost every…single one of us does by the time we're done installing Office, that's where…OneNote is going to live. So here's my OneNote notebook.…
And I have a folder, a section that I use to put diagrams in.…Every diagram on its own page, I have a small essay section.…This is clearly not my OneNote notebook which is huge.…This is a sample that I'm showing you. But this actually lives in SharePoint, in…my SkyDrive section. If I go to Settings, here it is, in SkyDrive.…I can actually see if this is synchronized, and it says, we should sync…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.