OneNote 2013 Essential Training
In this course, author David Rivers shows you the basics of using Microsoft OneNote 2013 to create, edit, and save notes. Discover easy ways to format your text, organize notebooks, use stationery, work with tables, perform research, and integrate your notes with Outlook. For new notetakers, the "Getting Started" chapter provides an overview of the complete workflow, so you can quickly get up and running with OneNote. Plus, learn about new features included in OneNote 2013, such as how to sync notes with SkyDrive.
- What is OneNote?
- Copying and pasting content
- Creating, moving, and deleting sections
- Adding images, audio, and video
- Formatting text
- Searching notebooks
- Sharing and moving books
- Using templates
- Creating tables
- Converting handwriting to type text
- Hi and welcome to OneNote 2013 Essential Training, I'm David Rivers. In this course, we'll see everything you need to get started using this powerful note-taking software from Microsoft. We'll begin with a quick overview of OneNote 2013, what it is, and how you can use it to improve your productivity. In no time at all, you'll be creating your own digital notebooks with sections, pages, sub-pages, and of course, notes. Then I'll show you how to get all kinds of existing content into your notebooks, like text, images, audio and video, even other files like Excel spreadsheets and Visio drawings.
Next, we'll spend some time learning ways to stay organized when working with digital notebooks so you'll work as efficiently as possible, such as using tables to keep your content in its place, and then we'll move on to some formatting options to ensure your notebooks, pages, and content always look their best. One of the big advantages to working with digital notebooks is the ability to share and collaborate with others. And we'll see several different ways to share a notebook with others, like saving to the cloud and inviting people to share.
OneNote 2013 might be considered Microsoft's hidden gem. With so much to cover, let's get started with OneNote 2013 Essential Training.
Windows 8.1 Essential Training568,941 Views
Office 2013 New Features406,429 Views
SharePoint 2013 Essential Training1,162,611 Views
Up and Running with Lync Online140,948 Views
Outlook 2010 Essential Training1,067,262 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,242,092 Views
Windows 10 Essential Training863,444 Views
Access 2013 Essential Training2,697,083 Views
SharePoint Online Essential Training (2013)1,229,601 Views
Outlook 2013 Essential Training1,037,333 Views