- View Offline
- Creating lesson plan templates
- Creating worksheets with math equations, charts, and graphs
- Grading papers
- Creating a gradebook in Excel
- Creating an animated presentation
- Setting up a school email account in Outlook
- Storing documents online with SkyDrive
- Creating a class website with SharePoint
Skill Level Appropriate for all
(xylophone intro music) - [Voiceover] Hello, I'm Aaron Quigley, and welcome to Office for Educators. Throughout this course, we'll be exploring how to leverage Microsoft Office in order to help organize and save time in the classroom. We'll be creating and modifying instructional elements, and discussing teacher best practices for implementing these tools in your everyday lesson planning and content delivery. Throughout this course, we'll be exploring the Office applications and discussing best practices for integrating these tools into your classroom. Along the way, we will also test your learning with challenges where you can apply your skills.
I hope you enjoy this course and find it beneficial to assist in your everyday tasks, and ultimately helping your students succeed.