Office 2013 New Features
Discover what's new in the latest version of Microsoft Office, from Word 2013 to OneNote 2013. In this course, David Rivers reviews the suite-wide enhancements to Office, like cloud integration, Touch Mode for interacting with touch-enabled devices, and Ribbon customization, as well as individual app improvements added to the new Office. Take a look at PDF editing in Word, flash fill and quick analysis in Excel, the new Presenter view in PowerPoint, new templates in Access, social media integration with Outlook, and much more.
- Exploring the new user interface
- Using the bookmark feature
- Inserting online video in Word documents
- Editing PDFs in Word
- Filtering records using the timeline in Excel
- Exploring new slide transitions in PowerPoint
- Creating web apps for SharePoint or Office 365 with Access
- Inserting online pictures with Publisher
- Embedding files in a OneNote notebook
- Connecting to social networks with Outlook
- Hi and welcome to Office 2013 New Features. I'm David Rivers. You know The entire Office Suite has gone through a major make-over, and in this course we'll see all about what's new or improved in each of the programs in the latest version of the Microsoft Office Suite. Changes like the new and improved user interface, integration with the Cloud and Touch mode. Then we'll move on to the first program in the Suite, Microsoft Word. We'll explore some cool, new features like adding online video to a Word document and not only opening a PDF file but editing it in Word as well.
In Excel we'll examine some new and enhanced features to help you work more efficiently. like the Flash Fill feature to speed up how cells are filled with relevant content. In PowerPoint, we'll explore the new and improved Presenter View for those times when you need to present one thing to your audience while you view additional information. There's lots to cover, so let's get started with Office 2013 New Features.
Office 2013 First Look109,757 Views
Up and Running with Lync Online140,948 Views
Word 2013 Power Shortcuts110,068 Views
Outlook.com Essential Training80,906 Views
Outlook 2013: Efficient Email Management217,725 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,242,092 Views
Windows 10 Essential Training863,444 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,676,368 Views
Access 2013 Essential Training2,697,083 Views
Word 2013 Essential Training1,676,538 Views