Office 2013 First Look
Take a tour of the most anticipated updates and new features in Microsoft Office 2013, now available as a customer preview release. Author David Rivers discusses the suite-wide enhancements to Office like improved cloud integration and touch screen sensitivity, and takes a closer look at changes to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook. The course explores each program's highlights, from PDF editing in Word and Quick Analysis in Excel, to new social media integration in Outlook.
- Exploring the Metro user interface
- Integrating with social networking
- Inserting online video into Word documents
- Filtering Excel records using a timeline
- Converting numbers to roman numerals in Excel
- Creating custom shapes in PowerPoint
- Working with the new Outlook interface
- Integrating with SharePoint
- [Voiceover] Hi and welcome to Office 2013 First Look. I'm David Rivers. Code named Office 15, Microsoft just released its customer preview of the new Office 2013 to the public, and in this course we're going to explore what's new and enhanced in this latest rendition of the Office Suite. We'll start with what it takes to get Office 2013 installed on your computer, and then we'll explore some of the suite-wide enhancements you'll notice no matter what program you're working with in the suite. Then, it's on to some of those individual programs to investigate new and enhanced features and functions in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook.
Although experienced Office users will definitely feel comfortable in familiar surroundings, there are still some big changes to explore in this customer preview of Office 2013. Let's get started.
Outlook.com Essential Training80,906 Views
Up and Running with Lync Online140,948 Views
Migrating from Windows 7 to Windows 817,822 Views
Windows 8 Tips and Tricks140,456 Views
Windows 8.1 Update 1 First Look5,146 Views
Windows 10 Essential Training865,377 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,242,092 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training4,259,922 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals7,707,894 Views
Access 2013 Essential Training2,699,756 Views