Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Office for iPad and iPhone Essential Training.
- [Jess] My name is Jess Stratton,…and I hope you enjoyed this course…and now feels confident to tackle…large scale office projects right from…your tablet or device.…I suggest following up with courses on Office 365,…or even the desktop versions of Microsoft Office.…If you're doing presentations,…we also have courses on how you can put…your best foot forward when you're presenting.…Once again, my name is Jess Stratton,…and if you have any questions or comments,…you can find me on Twitter @NerdGirlJess…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Installing Office on an iOS device
- Exploring the interface
- Creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Sharing files on the go
- Finding and replacing text in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Presenting slides with PowerPoint and your iOS device
- Accessing email and calendars in Outlook
- Collaborating with others
Skill Level Beginner
1. Word for iPad and iPhone
2. Excel for iPad and iPhone
3. PowerPoint for iPad and iPhone
4. Outlook for iPad and iPhone
5. Collaborate with Office for iPad
Co-author files1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.