Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Outlook 2016: Efficient Email Management.
- [Voiceover] You've reached the end of this course…and I hope that you've picked up not just some…great tips, some new strategies for how you can work…more efficiently with your email in Outlook 2016.…So what might you do next?…If this is the first course you've taken on Outlook 2016…and you'd like to know more about…some of the other apps within Outlook,…like the calendar, people, tasks, and so on,…you might consider Outlook 2016 Essential Training.…
If you're comfortable with Outlook 2016…but are thinking now that you've seen Outlook Web App…or OWA, and might want to use that when you're out…of the office, then you'll find that there is an Outlook…Web App Essential Training course as well.…If you want to know more about Microsoft's free…webmail that you could use at home,…there's a course on Outlook.com.…All of these courses and even more fabulous courses…on the Microsoft Office products are available…for you in our training library.…
It was an honor to create this course for you,…and I look forward to our next learning adventure together.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Viewing messages by conversation
- Ignoring a conversation
- Using Mailbox Cleanup
- Arranging email by date or by sender
- Sorting and filtering views
- Creating inbox folders
- Customizing and using categories
- Using a custom search folder
- Creating Quick Steps and email rules
- Using automatic replies
Skill Level Intermediate
Outlook 2016 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 49m Beginner
1. Reviewing Messages
2. Putting Views to Work
3. Getting Organized with Folders and Categories
4. Automating Actions with Rules and Quick Steps
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.