Join Maria Langer for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Word 2013: Tips, Tricks, and Shortcuts.
…Well that pretty much wraps up Microsoft Word 2013 Power Shortcuts.…I hope you learned a lot of new…techniques to make you more productive using Microsoft Word.…Maybe you learned a few tricks for…making your documents more visually appealing, too.…This isn't the only lynda.com course that covers Microsoft Word.…Word 2013 Essential Training starts with the basics and…builds to cover more advanced material about Microsoft Word.…While you may already know much of what's in that course, why not browse the…table of contents to see if there are any topics that are new to you?…If you've been using Microsoft Office for a while, but are new to…the 2013 version, you might want to check out Office 2013 New Features.…This course zeroes in on the new features of Office…so you can find new topics to study up on.…If you're curious about Office 365 and want to learn more,…Up and Running with Office 365 is a good place to start.…
It focuses on this Microsoft hosted version of the Office suite of…applications, highlighting the collaboration features that…
- Tips for applying styles
- Clearing all the formatting from a document
- Opening recent files
- Changing default saving options
- Using time-saving keyboard shortcuts
- Using Quick Parts
- Enter text quickly with AutoText
- Using AutoCorrect to automatically enter text
- Inserting symbols and special characters
- Rearranging text with the Spike
- Editing the user dictionary
- Setting default document options
- Tips on styles and revealing formatting
- Creating drop caps
- Working with hyperlinks
- Shortcuts for navigating your document
- Wrapping text around images
- Tips for page breaks
- Embedding fonts
- Adding watermarks
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Five Tips Every Word User Should Know
2. File Management Shortcuts
Entering document properties6m 15s
3. Text Entry Shortcuts
4. Text Editing Shortcuts
5. Text Formatting Shortcuts
6. Page Formatting Shortcuts
7. Publishing Shortcuts
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.