SharePoint 2013 publishing sites offer slightly different navigation options. In this video we’ll review the differences in by viewing the Navigation link in Site settings; reviewing global and current navigation options; reviewing navigation inheritance; and add links to current navigation. We’ll also review Content and Structure navigation from Site Administration settings.
- [Voiceover] In this video,…we'll review the differences in navigation options…for SharePoint's sites that have had Publishing enabled.…Publishing sites do have a quick launch…and top navigation choices,…but they also offer some slightly different methods…of making changes.…So in this video,…we'll look at using the Navigation link…in Site Settings to change some of our navigation options.…We'll look at Content and Structure…and also and Content using…the Content and Structure options.…
In this coarse, we've been using a team site…that doesn't have Publishing enabled.…I'm gonna switch over to another team site…that does have Publishing enabled…to walk us through this next piece.…So we'll choose my Landon Publishing home site.…And as you can see, so far,…it really doesn't look any different.…But let's go under the covers a bit…and see what's going on.…We'll go back to our settings gear…and we'll choose Site Settings…and here's where things begin to look…a little bit different.…
Under Look and Feel on the right hand side,…
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Understanding the exam objectives, format, and registration process
- Creating and configuring lists
- Modifying list items, views, and columns
- Creating and editing libraries
- Setting up content types
- Managing SharePoint sites
- Creating new site pages
- Sharing information in newsfeeds and blogs
- Storing files in OneDrive
- Refining SharePoint search results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Microsoft Office Specialist SharePoint 2013 Exam Overview
MOS preparation and testing1m 22s
2. Creating and Formatting Content: Working with Lists
3. Creating and Formatting Content: Working with Document Libraries
4. Managing SharePoint Sites
5. Participating in User Communities
6. Configuring and Consuming Search Results
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.