The SharePoint 2013 Microsoft Office Specialist exam 77-419 contains several objectives covering navigating in SharePoint sites. In this video we’ll more formally review several of the navigation options including navigating using Quick Launch and Site contents; adding new links to Quick Launch; and using “bread crumb” navigation to move quickly and easily through a hierarchy.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] In this video, we'll more formally…review many of the navigation options we've been…making use of in our videos.…We'll look at the Quick Launch,…Site Content, and breadcrumb trails.…One of the key things to keep in mind…is that there are navigation differences…when you're dealing with Publishing SharePoint Sites…and non-publishing sites.…So we'll review those.…We'll use Quick Launch and Site Contents to navigate,…as well as add content to the Quick Launch.…
And finally, we'll walk through that…breadcrumb navigation yet again.…Back to our SharePoint Site.…This site that I'm on, the Landon Hotel site,…is not a Publishing Site, and we've been seeing,…as we've been building our libraries and our lists,…that it's very easy to add information…to the Quick Launch on the left hand side.…So we can move from the Company Policies…Document library to our SharePoint Rollout Tasks…by simply selecting them…in the Quick Launch on the left.…
Now remember, not everything may be in Quick Launch.…So where do you see everything?…
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Understanding the exam objectives, format, and registration process
- Creating and configuring lists
- Modifying list items, views, and columns
- Creating and editing libraries
- Setting up content types
- Managing SharePoint sites
- Creating new site pages
- Sharing information in newsfeeds and blogs
- Storing files in OneDrive
- Refining SharePoint search results
Skill Level Beginner
Publishing Sites with SharePoint 2013with Ron Davis1h 14m Beginner
SharePoint 2013: Customizing List Formswith Gini von Courter1h 27m Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist SharePoint 2013 Exam Overview
MOS preparation and testing1m 22s
2. Creating and Formatting Content: Working with Lists
3. Creating and Formatting Content: Working with Document Libraries
4. Managing SharePoint Sites
5. Participating in User Communities
6. Configuring and Consuming Search Results
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.