Learn about naming sheet tabs in Excel.
- [Instructor] Let me show you how to rename a sheet…in Excel so it's easy for people to find information.…If you'd like to follow along, open up…the Accessibility Spreadsheet in the Exercise Files folder,…and scroll down to number three, although you really…don't need to.…'Cause what you're really going to be workin' with on here…is this tab name.…So right click on the tab and just Rename.…And we're going to rename this one Accessible Exercises.…Now anyone looking at this spreadsheet…would know immediately this is what's on this tab.…
- Making hyperlinks more accessible
- How color impacts accessibility
- Using heading styles in Word and Excel
- Formatting tables in Word
- Naming sheet tabs
- Using slide layouts and fonts
- Adding captions to presentations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Understanding Accessibility
2. Accessible Office
3. Accessible Word
4. Accessible Excel
5. Accessible PowerPoint
6. Testing Accessibility
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.