OneNote synchronizes multiple copies of notebooks that are stored on OneDrive or SharePoint. This tutorial teaches viewer how to move a local notebook to OneDrive and SharePoint to enable automatic synchronization and updating. The video continues the exploration of the OneNote 2013 MOS exam objectives.
- [Voiceover] In this video, we'll take a look at the…issue of, well what if you had created your OneNote notebook…locally, and then you wanted to share it…with others on something like OneDrive?…What is the advantage of storing your…OneNote notebooks on OneDrive versus…on your local computer?…Simply the ability to access your notes…from multiple devices.…I use my OneNote notebook on my laptop, my phone,…and my tablet, ensuring I always have my…important notes with me no matter where I am.…
In this video, we'll take a look at creating…a local notebook and then moving it…to our OneDrive account, so we…can have access to it from multiple devices.…We'll also step through the process…of inviting other people to a OneNote notebook…that you have stored on your OneDrive.…Finally, we'll take a look at sending an invitation…out to a notebook that you have stored on SharePoint.…Again, you're gonna need to be back in OneNote,…so I'm gonna navigate back to OneNote.…
Now my annual meeting planning notebook…is still open, and I'm gonna go create another one.…
The course first explores the MOS certification program and its costs, format, and objectives. Julie then walks through all of the exam objectives in detail. Learn how to create notebooks and add notes, sections, and pages. Find out how to customize and personalize OneNote, including creating templates and configuring OneNote Backstage. Then discover how to organize and find notes, edit text and images, link content between notebooks and from other programs, and share and collaborate with other OneNote users.
There are over a half dozen challenges to test your skills, and a full-length, 50-minute practice test to ensure you're ready for the real exam.
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Understanding the exam objectives, format, and registration process
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Capturing information with Quick Notes
- Adding sections and pages to a notebook
- Customizing the notebook style
- Creating templates
- Linking notebooks
- Editing and formatting text and images
- Organizing and finding notes
- Sharing and synchronizing notebooks
- Collaborating with other OneNote users
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote 2013 Exam (77-421)
2. Managing the OneNote Environment
3. Editing and Linking Content in OneNote
4. Organizing and Finding Notes
5. Sharing and Collaborating with Others
6. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.