All Web Parts including app parts have groups of properties that determine how…they look and how they behave. Each web part has a Content section and…the content section identifies what will appear in the web part.…For example, in a editor web part it may be actual text.…In an image viewer web part, it will be a link to where the picture can be found on…the site. If it's a list it will be the name of the…list, but it will also have the particular view that we're using.…The other three sections are Appearance, Layout, and then all of the Advanced properties.…
So for every single web part these are the properties that you will set.…Let's go take a look at how we do that. So, here's what we're going to do we're…going to modify the web parts in this site so that they better meet our needs…there's a big new push on promotions here in the inside sports team.…So, what we're trying to do is make sure that the websites going to support that effort.…Let's start with the Calendar. Now, there's a lovely grid here and it…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.