The Tag Cloud in SharePoint 2013 is a great way to review the popularity of tags across the SharePoint site. In this video we’ll modify a My Sites pages by adding the Tag cloud web part. The web part initially shows only tags from the current user, but a quick modification provides the ability to view all tags from all users.
- [Voiceover] The My Sites page,…like any other page in SharePoint, can be modified.…In this video, we'll step through modifying…your My Sites page,…and we'll also take a look…at the Web Part called the Tag Cloud.…I'm on My Sites page and to change the page,…I'm gonna click on my name…and select Personalize this Page.…I have a layout area that allows me to add a Web Part.…
I'll choose Social Collaboration…and select Tag Cloud.…Add it…and save my page.…When I add the Tag Cloud Web Part,…the size of the text is an indication…of how popular that tag is.…Right now, I'm only looking at tags that I've applied.…So, I'd like to edit this page…and then modify my Tag Cloud Web Part.…
I'll go back to my name,…Personalize this Page,…and in the Tag Cloud Web Part,…click the drop-down to choose Edit my Web Part.…In the Show Tags area,…I see that I'm only looking at the tags I've applied.…Even though this is my site,…I'd like to see tags used by everyone.…So, under Show Tags,…I'll open up the drop-down box,…select By All Users, and click on OK.…
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Understanding the exam objectives, format, and registration process
- Creating and configuring lists
- Modifying list items, views, and columns
- Creating and editing libraries
- Setting up content types
- Managing SharePoint sites
- Creating new site pages
- Sharing information in newsfeeds and blogs
- Storing files in OneDrive
- Refining SharePoint search results
Skill Level Beginner
1. Microsoft Office Specialist SharePoint 2013 Exam Overview
MOS preparation and testing1m 22s
2. Creating and Formatting Content: Working with Lists
3. Creating and Formatting Content: Working with Document Libraries
4. Managing SharePoint Sites
5. Participating in User Communities
6. Configuring and Consuming Search Results
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.