So, now that we know a little bit more about how hashtags and mentions work,…it's time for us to jump into the conversation.…If you're familiar with Facebook, or MySpace, or some of the other social…networking sites, you'll already know what to do with some of the things you…see in front of you. Gerald has posted a beautiful sunset…here, taken outside of our headquarters, and has added a tag here.…Tag sunset. A couple of people have already jumped in…to like it. If I want to like it too, I can click Like.…
If I want to reply to this photo, I can click Reply.…And if I'd like to see other sunset photos, whether they're posted by Gerald…or someone else, or anything else that's tagged sunset, I can choose to follow…this tag by clicking follow right here. Speaking of following, here's one Ricardo…and I had not chosen to follow him earlier, but I can add him to my list of…people I'm following by simply clicking follow.…Right here. Here's his last post.…I'm now following this person. Note that the number doesn't…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.