Once I've attracted a reader to my blog, it's easy for them to say, I'd like to…have information about this blog on an on going basis.…Let me know when ever Jenny post's a new post, so they can choose to be alerted,…or they can choose to get an RSS feed. In either case, that will allow them…easily to return to my blog and to post comments.…I can then manage the comments here because this is my blog.…So, if I wanted to manage comments for example.…Here are the comments about this particular post because all of them are…for the same post. I might have 100 posts and thousands of comments.…
And all of these are comments that I can actually do something with.…Let's go back and look at the comments in place in the post.…Well, this is great. Everybody's commenting.…So, Gerald likes it, drawn right away to what the CEO has to say.…And Mark said I get the stamp of approval.…Juan Ricardo, oh, wow. Well, Akee's telling a joke but I'm not…sure that it's that funny in our culture here.…I have the ability to edit this or I have the ability simply to remove it.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.