Learn how to more easily find files using metadata.
- [Instructor] We're in the Word Accessibility document…in your Exercise Files folder.…And what we're going to do is we're going to add metadata…to this document to make it easier to find.…What you do is you click on File.…Okay, the fields over here are what search engines use…to help find your document.…So you want to go to any of these and add any phrase…that you think will help people find your document.…So, for example, on tags here, we might put Accessibility.…That way we know that this word is going to turn up…in search engines when people search for accessibility.…
So that's how you add metadata to your documents…to make them easy to find.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Making hyperlinks more accessible
- How color impacts accessibility
- Using heading styles in Word and Excel
- Formatting tables in Word
- Naming sheet tabs
- Using slide layouts and fonts
- Adding captions to presentations