In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows users how to add and work with slides, such as changing the layout and duplicating text from existing slides to recreate new ones.
- [Instructor] To add a slide at any time…tap new slide from the home ribbon tab.…In the previous video, I talked about placeholders.…These are called layouts, and you need to decide…what kind of layout you want your slide to have…based on the content you plan on adding to it.…To change the layout of your slide…on the home ribbon tab, tap layout.…The descriptions will tell you…what kind of placeholder you're going to add,…for example, a blank slide, a comparison slide,…title and content.…
I'm going to choose content with caption.…Here's my slide and I can see the placeholders,…so I'll double tap to edit my text.…I could edit some more, but I'll leave those blank for now.…Let's create some more slides.…You can duplicate an existing slide at any time…by tapping on the slide once and choosing duplicate.…From here, I can tap again to edit the placeholder text.…I'll tap once and choose edit text.…
I can double tap or edit text in another placeholder.…To create a new slide at any time,…tap new slide and set the layout.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Installing Office on an iOS device
- Exploring the interface
- Creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Sharing files on the go
- Finding and replacing text in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Presenting slides with PowerPoint and your iOS device
- Accessing email and calendars in Outlook
- Collaborating with others
Skill Level Beginner
1. Word for iPad and iPhone
2. Excel for iPad and iPhone
3. PowerPoint for iPad and iPhone
4. Outlook for iPad and iPhone
5. Collaborate with Office for iPad
Co-author files1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.