OneNote has powerful integration capabilities with other Microsoft Office programs, including Excel and Visio. Learn how to add file attachments to OneNote pages, create links to external files allowing collaboration between users. Insert a file printout into OneNote allowing fast access to important data. Learn how to embed Excel workbooks and Visio diagrams further expanding OneNote’s usefulness.
- [Voiceover] In this video we'll take a further look at…the integration between OneNote and other Office programs.…Mainly we'll take a look at inserting file attachments…in a OneNote notebook.…We also have the option in OneNote to insert links to files…instead of file attachments.…And we'll also review the steps to insert a file printout.…We'll also look at the ability to embed both Excel files…in OneNote, as well as Visio drawings in OneNote.…
For this video, we'll continue to use a OneNote notebook…I've created for you.…So I'm gonna simply navigate back to my desktop.…I'll open the exercise files folder that I have sitting on…my desktop.…I'll double click to open chapter 3,…I'll double click to open 03_05,…and there's my Office 365 rollout folder that's created…from the OneNote notebook.…Double click to open that and I'll open the notebook…by double clicking on the open notebook OneNote…table of contents file.…
For our new information we're gonna…go ahead and create a new section.…So I'll click on the create new section,…
The course first explores the MOS certification program and its costs, format, and objectives. Julie then walks through all of the exam objectives in detail. Learn how to create notebooks and add notes, sections, and pages. Find out how to customize and personalize OneNote, including creating templates and configuring OneNote Backstage. Then discover how to organize and find notes, edit text and images, link content between notebooks and from other programs, and share and collaborate with other OneNote users.
There are over a half dozen challenges to test your skills, and a full-length, 50-minute practice test to ensure you're ready for the real exam.
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Understanding the exam objectives, format, and registration process
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Capturing information with Quick Notes
- Adding sections and pages to a notebook
- Customizing the notebook style
- Creating templates
- Linking notebooks
- Editing and formatting text and images
- Organizing and finding notes
- Sharing and synchronizing notebooks
- Collaborating with other OneNote users
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote 2013 Exam (77-421)
2. Managing the OneNote Environment
3. Editing and Linking Content in OneNote
4. Organizing and Finding Notes
5. Sharing and Collaborating with Others
6. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.