Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video InfoPath 2013 and SharePoint, part of SharePoint 2013 Essential Training.
- View Offline
InfoPath is a relatively new Office product.…It's not brand new, it's been around for almost a decade, but in terms of Office…products that makes it relatively new. It's part of Office, but InfoPath is not…included in every edition of Office. InfoPath is a form creation tool, and…it's designed to work with SharePoint. All though it was originally created to…work with a Microsoft workflow orchestration engine, called Biz Talk.…Biz Talk is now integrated into Share Point, and so Info Path is SharePoint's…form creation tool. Now you can use Info Path if you wish to…create forms that you would distribute, using Microsoft Outlook.…
But if you're using SharePoint and you're creating forms, you need to know about InfoPath.…With InfoPath you create a form template. You publish the template in SharePoint,…and then you let users fill out forms created from that template and you store…the results in SharePoint in a document library or in a list.…Beginning with Office 2010 there were two different SharePoint products.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.