If you searched a lot, you've probably come across many times where you've…searched for one thing but received search results for another.…For example, if I go look for online training, and I spell it wrong, notice…that instead of saying online training It's showing the results for online training.…That's because somebody has taken the time to notice that when I misspell…something this badly, it probably means something else, and it's not personal for…me, this is set up for millions of users around the world.…
You type one thing, and you actually get results for another.…Then within those results there's some priority given.…Here, there are ads related to online training.…So these first 3 results are at the top, not necessarily because they're clicked…most frequently, but because they were paid for.…The ability to prioritize some sites rather than others, and the ability to…say, when a user searches for A they probably mean B.…
Are both ways of customizing search of promoting different search results inside…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.