Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of SharePoint 2013 Essential Training.
If you've come this far, thank you very much for sitting through the entirety of…the SharePoint Server 2013 Essential Training Course.…I hope this course has been relentlessly useful for you and will allow you jump in…and work with SharePoint Server. Now, if part way through this course, you…realize that you really aren't running SharePoint Server in your organization,…but you're running a different version of SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Foundation, I…would encourage you to go back and look at the SharePoint Foundation 2013…Essential Training course. It is the parallel to this course but…does not discuss features that you don't have access to in SharePoint Foundation.…
Another possibility is the Office 2013 First Look Course.…If you're upgrading SharePoint and upgrading Windows, you're probably…upgrading Office as well. So, it helps for you to have a quick way…to encapsulate what the new features are of Office, and this course will do that…for you. Two other possibilities I want to mention.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.