Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Formatting text and creating WordArt, part of PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
All right, it's time to start adding some pizzazz to this presentation.…While it's starting to look great already, we can make the text look a little bit flashier--…there's nothing wrong with that-- using something called WordArt.…WordArt transforms text you already have into something that looks like it was made by a graphic artist.…So, I'm on my title slide here, and let's see if we can make this a little bit flashier.…So, I am going to click and drag, and select the entire No Obstacles, Inc. phrase.…And the instant I started to select it, I get a new ribbon item, the Format Tab.…
So, this should be starting to look a little bit familiar to you, because we've gone over…it a lot, and it appears a lot when we've added pictures.…So, we can change anything we want here. I can preview it.…It still works the same just like it did with pictures in which if I hover my mouse over…the item, I can see what it's going to look like in the actual text itself.…So, I can change the fill, I can change the color, and I can even add some effects like…
- Touring the PowerPoint interface
- Creating a presentation
- Adding, removing, and rearranging slides
- Adding and formatting pictures
- Working with bullet points
- Inserting tables from Excel
- Adding shapes and creating diagrams
- Inserting audio and video clips
- Delivering your presentation
- Reusing and sharing a presentation
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Overcoming Your Fear of Public Speakingwith Todd Dewett26m 26s Intermediate
1. Navigating PowerPoint
2. Working with Presentations
3. Working with Slides
4. Adding Pictures to Slides
5. Adding Content to Slides
6. Adding Shapes, Diagrams, and Charts to Slides
7. Adding Video, Audio, and Animation to Slides
8. Preparing the Presentation
9. Delivering Your Presentation
10. Reusing and Sharing Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.