Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Formatting and adding effects to pictures, part of PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
So, here's our No Obstacles Sport slide, and it looks good, but it can look a lot better.…So let's click on that picture.…Clicking on that picture is going to bring up the Format Ribbon toolbar.…From here there are all sorts of fun things that I can do with my pictures.…I can do these with pictures or shapes, which we'll talk about in a bit.…The first thing I can do, and this is better suited for photos, but you'll get the idea is to change Corrections.…For example, I can Soften the photo, or I can Sharpen it.…I can also change the Brightness and Contrast to the picture.…
And the really neat thing is that all I have to do is hover my mouse over, and I can see…a preview of what it's going to look like when it's done.…I can change the Color Saturation.…For example, I can completely de-saturate it, or I can overly saturate it with color…just like I can change the Color Temperature from cooler to warmer.…I can also just Recolor it outright.…There are some other things I can do like add some fun effects to it.…
- Touring the PowerPoint interface
- Creating a presentation
- Adding, removing, and rearranging slides
- Adding and formatting pictures
- Working with bullet points
- Inserting tables from Excel
- Adding shapes and creating diagrams
- Inserting audio and video clips
- Delivering your presentation
- Reusing and sharing a presentation
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Overcoming Your Fear of Public Speakingwith Todd Dewett26m 26s Intermediate
1. Navigating PowerPoint
2. Working with Presentations
3. Working with Slides
4. Adding Pictures to Slides
5. Adding Content to Slides
6. Adding Shapes, Diagrams, and Charts to Slides
7. Adding Video, Audio, and Animation to Slides
8. Preparing the Presentation
9. Delivering Your Presentation
10. Reusing and Sharing Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.