This online video explores exporting OneNote data in multiple formats. Learn how to export a page as an OneNote 2007 section, Word document, PDF or XPS. Explore how save OneNote sections and review the file format options. Export a complete notebook as a OneNote package, PDF, or XPS file. Learn the process of converting a OneNote 2013 file to a OneNote 2007 notebook.
- [Voiceover] It probably seems strange…that after four chapters this is the first time…we're talking about actually saving.…So, why haven't I talked about saving yet?…Well, it's because when you add information…or alter information in a OneNote notebook,…it's automatically saved for you.…But one of the great things about OneNote…is the fact that we can export data from OneNote…and share it with other people…who may not be running OneNote.…So not only can we export pages,…but we can export a section,…or we can export an entire notebook.…
And, if you happen to be working with people…who are not running OneNote 2013,…you can always take your OneNote 2013 notebook…and save it so someone using the 2007 release of OneNote…will have access to that notebook.…For this demonstration I'm going to continue using…one of the files I've already created for you.…So let's navigate back to our desktop and go find it.…Open up the Exercise Files folder, Chapter 4,…the folder 04_04, and again,…there's our Office 365 Rollout folder created by OneNote.…
The course first explores the MOS certification program and its costs, format, and objectives. Julie then walks through all of the exam objectives in detail. Learn how to create notebooks and add notes, sections, and pages. Find out how to customize and personalize OneNote, including creating templates and configuring OneNote Backstage. Then discover how to organize and find notes, edit text and images, link content between notebooks and from other programs, and share and collaborate with other OneNote users.
There are over a half dozen challenges to test your skills, and a full-length, 50-minute practice test to ensure you're ready for the real exam.
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Understanding the exam objectives, format, and registration process
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Capturing information with Quick Notes
- Adding sections and pages to a notebook
- Customizing the notebook style
- Creating templates
- Linking notebooks
- Editing and formatting text and images
- Organizing and finding notes
- Sharing and synchronizing notebooks
- Collaborating with other OneNote users
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote 2013 Exam (77-421)
2. Managing the OneNote Environment
3. Editing and Linking Content in OneNote
4. Organizing and Finding Notes
5. Sharing and Collaborating with Others
6. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.