Integration between Sharepoint 2013 and Excel 2013 ranges from the simple to the…extreme and magnificent. On the simple end we start with…collaboration and it's the same type of integration that we see with Word or…PowerPoint or other applications. That we have the ability, for example, to…save this Excel workbook in a Sharepoint library.…Simply choose File, Save As, and any other web locations.…Select a web location and browse or enter a new Sharepoint library.…
We can open Excel workbooks that are stored in Sharepoint libraries.…And because of this, we can collaborate, we can have multiple people working on workbooks.…So if we go to SharePoint, and we select a workbook we can click Callout and…choose Edit and open this workbook in Excel.…You can also tell who it's shared with and that's one of the Collaboration…features is I can tell that this workbook's shared with only two other users.…And when it was last changed, and by who. When we open this workbook though for…editing, and we go to Excel, there are some other things we can do once we have…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.