Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Displaying images in web parts, part of SharePoint 2013 Essential Training.
Now, let's spend just a moment and take a look at the difference between the…Picture Library Slideshow web part and the Image Viewer web part.…I'm going to remove our Picture Library Slideshow web part and I'm going to…replace it with an Image Viewer web part. Remember that the Image Viewer is meant…for only one image at a time. So, this would be a featured image, for example.…So, we'll choose the Image Viewer and add it.…
And just as with the Content Editor or any of these other content web parts, the…first thing is we need to do something to point it to the proper image, or to the…proper information. So, we want to display a particular image.…So, I can either type in to this builder, or I can type here, but I need to have…some information about my image. Remember, a moment ago that I had an…image right here. There it is, and here's its URL.…
So, I'm going to copy this URL, go back to my page, and paste it in.…And if I would like to test it, I can do so.…That's a good idea because I want to make sure this works.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.