Fortunately OneNote shares the same proofing features with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint including AutoCorrect, automatic spelling and grammar checking. Users will also review the OneNote save and back up configurations. This video also reviews the important Send To One Note options. The options allow users to set default locations for Outlook emails, meeting and contact notes, Quick Notes, and screen clippings.
- [Voiceover] In this video we'll continue our exploration…of some of the options available to you in OneNote 2013.…If you'd like to follow along, I'll continue working with…the office move planning OneNote notebook…but you can open any notebook that you'd like to.…So in addition to working with our default font faces,…we can also set some options in OneNote 2013…to help us manage our ability to proof,…or spell check if you want to think about it that way,…our OneNote notebooks…and also changing any of our language settings.…
We'll also take a look at the very important issue…of creating OneNote backup files.…Lastly, we'll take a look at what happens…when we do things like create a new quick note.…Where does it automatically get sent to?…So we'll review some of those Send to OneNote options…that are configurable by you.…I'll return to my OneNote notebook…that I was working with before…and we'll return back to our options choice.…
So going back to our file ribbon or back stage…and clicking on Options returns us to…
The course first explores the MOS certification program and its costs, format, and objectives. Julie then walks through all of the exam objectives in detail. Learn how to create notebooks and add notes, sections, and pages. Find out how to customize and personalize OneNote, including creating templates and configuring OneNote Backstage. Then discover how to organize and find notes, edit text and images, link content between notebooks and from other programs, and share and collaborate with other OneNote users.
There are over a half dozen challenges to test your skills, and a full-length, 50-minute practice test to ensure you're ready for the real exam.
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Understanding the exam objectives, format, and registration process
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Capturing information with Quick Notes
- Adding sections and pages to a notebook
- Customizing the notebook style
- Creating templates
- Linking notebooks
- Editing and formatting text and images
- Organizing and finding notes
- Sharing and synchronizing notebooks
- Collaborating with other OneNote users
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote 2013 Exam (77-421)
2. Managing the OneNote Environment
3. Editing and Linking Content in OneNote
4. Organizing and Finding Notes
5. Sharing and Collaborating with Others
6. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.