Leverage page enhancements including rule lines, page color, and background images. This training video continues exploring the exam objectives for the MOS OneNote exam (77-421). It focuses on page customization including inserting images, setting a background image for pages, changing page color, rule line options, and changing page setup..
- [Voiceover] Welcome to chapter three in our course,…Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote 2013.…In this chapter, we'll continue our exploration…of OneNote in support of the…Microsoft Office Specialist Exam,…by taking a look at customizing pages.…In this video, we'll look at customizing pages…by adding things like background images.…We'll take a quick review of colors and rules,…and we'll also change our page layout options.…
To follow along, you're gonna need to open…a OneNote notebook I've already created for you.…Navigate back to your desktop.…Open the Exercise Files folder.…Open the folder named Chapter 3, 03_01,…and you'll see a folder called Office 365 Rollout V1.…To open the PowerPoint presentation,…double click to open the folder,…and you'll get to see the different OneNote sections…as well as the OneNote table of contents,…called Open Notebook.…
Double click to open the notebook.…There you are in the Office 365 Rollout V1 OneNote notebook.…Let's go ahead and do a little exploration.…We have an overview page that has information…
The course first explores the MOS certification program and its costs, format, and objectives. Julie then walks through all of the exam objectives in detail. Learn how to create notebooks and add notes, sections, and pages. Find out how to customize and personalize OneNote, including creating templates and configuring OneNote Backstage. Then discover how to organize and find notes, edit text and images, link content between notebooks and from other programs, and share and collaborate with other OneNote users.
There are over a half dozen challenges to test your skills, and a full-length, 50-minute practice test to ensure you're ready for the real exam.
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Understanding the exam objectives, format, and registration process
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Capturing information with Quick Notes
- Adding sections and pages to a notebook
- Customizing the notebook style
- Creating templates
- Linking notebooks
- Editing and formatting text and images
- Organizing and finding notes
- Sharing and synchronizing notebooks
- Collaborating with other OneNote users
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote 2013 Exam (77-421)
2. Managing the OneNote Environment
3. Editing and Linking Content in OneNote
4. Organizing and Finding Notes
5. Sharing and Collaborating with Others
6. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.