You can create workflows for SharePoint sites using Visual Studio, using the Out…Of The Box WorkFlows using SharePoint Designer or using Visio Premium or Professional.…If I want to create a workflow using Visio and I have SharePoint Designer, an…easy way to do that is to create the workflow in SharePoint Designer and…switch to the Visual Design view. But if I'm not using SharePoint Designer…or if I just want to run Visio by itself, then the way that I would do that is, I…would actually start in Visio, because there is no link here that says, by the…way, take me to Visio. Before I leave the site, it's helpful if…I have copied the URL, because I'm going to need it.…
I'm not starting here and connecting to Visio.…When I start in Visio, Visio will need to know from me how it's going to get back…to this list. And again, if you have the Visio Standard…version, you're not going to have what you need to create workflows, because it…requires Visio Professional . If you don't have Visio Professional and…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.