This is our Phone Request list. And I want to create a workflow first in…this movie with SharePoint designer. And then, I'll show you how the workflow…would work in Vizio Premium in the next movie.…But I'd like you to understand what the business process here is.…This was originally a simple email process, where somebody would send an…email to the Telecom Department. And would say, I need a new phone.…
And then it would be received and then the question would be, did you ever take…that phone to a key? Oh yeah, I did.…And somebody would go back and do the archaeology of their email to know when…it was they did that. So here's what the process should be.…Somebody asks for a phone and we get all the information we need from them to…begin with because we require it. Then we send them an email that says…great, got your phone request. Next, we email the person who can approve…that phone request and say, hey here's a link, go check this phone request, and…approve it or don't, but make a note. After that person takes action, then we'd…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.