We're going to create a Business Intelligence Center.…And the Business Intelligence Center is simply another type of SharePoint site…with a different template and some settings underneath the hood as well.…So, let's go ahead and go to Site Contents.…Scroll down to the bottom of the list, and choose new subsite.…Give it a name. I have the ability to put a URL in here,…so I'm going to put BI in there. And that means I can.…And this is a site for recording key performance indicators, score cards, and…other reports. No Obstacles incorporated.…
Select a template. Choose enterprise.…Business Intelligence Center, and then choose your permissions and your navigation.…And we're going to inherit permissions and inherit our navigation.…I'm going to click Create. We're going to wait a moment.…SharePoint tells us this shouldn't take too long, and we hope to be rewarded in…just a moment with a Business Intelligence Center and here it is.…If for some reason, SharePoint isn't willing to set up a Business Intelligence…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.