LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Making hyperlinks more accessible
- How color impacts accessibility
- Using heading styles in Word and Excel
- Formatting tables in Word
- Naming sheet tabs
- Using slide layouts and fonts
- Adding captions to presentations
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Glenna] Accessibility is all about making something easily available for as many people as possible. It's about ability, not disability. Hello, I'm Glenna Shaw. I've been proud to call myself an accessibility evangelist since 1998, when Congress passed Section 508 of the American Disabilities Act. In this course I'll cover how to make accessible Office documents, including Word documents, Excel worksheets, and PowerPoint presentations. We have a lot to cover, so let's get started.