Leverage the power of linking in OneNote. In this video, learn how to create links within OneNote. Move Quick Notes from the Quick Notes section into pages. Create links between sections. Learn different methods of linking from one page to another. Use wiki-style links to link pages and create new OneNote pages automatically
- [Voiceover] In this video we'll explore…some of the different ways we have…of taking information from OneNote…and linking it to other information in OneNote.…We can link information from Quick Notes…that we use to capture information quickly…and put it into our OneNote pages.…We can also create links that reference other data…in another location in a OneNote Notebook.…And we also have this wonderful way…of adding information to other pages…using what's called wiki-style links.…
So for this video we're going to need to go ahead…and open up another OneNote Notebook…that I've created for you.…So navigate back to your desktop,…find the Folder called Exercise Files, open Chapter three.…And because we're in video three, in Chapter three,…go ahead and open the Folder called 03_03.…And as we saw before,…all of the information in my OneNote Notebook…is contained in a Folder.…
So we'll open the Folder Office 365 Rollout…and we'll double click on the OneNote Table Of Contents,…the File just called Open Notebook.…Now, it may disappoint you to see…
The course first explores the MOS certification program and its costs, format, and objectives. Julie then walks through all of the exam objectives in detail. Learn how to create notebooks and add notes, sections, and pages. Find out how to customize and personalize OneNote, including creating templates and configuring OneNote Backstage. Then discover how to organize and find notes, edit text and images, link content between notebooks and from other programs, and share and collaborate with other OneNote users.
There are over a half dozen challenges to test your skills, and a full-length, 50-minute practice test to ensure you're ready for the real exam.
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Understanding the exam objectives, format, and registration process
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Capturing information with Quick Notes
- Adding sections and pages to a notebook
- Customizing the notebook style
- Creating templates
- Linking notebooks
- Editing and formatting text and images
- Organizing and finding notes
- Sharing and synchronizing notebooks
- Collaborating with other OneNote users
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote 2013 Exam (77-421)
2. Managing the OneNote Environment
3. Editing and Linking Content in OneNote
4. Organizing and Finding Notes
5. Sharing and Collaborating with Others
6. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.