SharePoint users can create new views or modify existing views to tailor the data presentation to suit their needs. The SharePoint Microsoft Office Specialist exam (77-419) has several objectives covering lists and list views. This video covers creating a view, reviewing mobile URL information for views, and adding new columns to a custom list.
- View Offline
- In this video we'll continue our exploration of lists…in SharePoint 2013.…We'll create a new list view.…Edit an existing view.…And also take a look at the mobile URL that you can…share with your users who might be accessing your SharePoint…site using a mobile device.…And finally we'll also take a look at adding new columns…to views.…Switching back to my SharePoint site, I'm going to return…back to the SharePoint roll out task list that I had…created earlier.…
In my list, I have an item called identify management team.…And I know that there's more than what I was just seeing…when I created the item.…So I'm going to click on the item to open it up.…And I'll edit it.…There's my task name, but I also have this option…called show more.…I'm going to click on show more and I have quite a few…additional pieces of information that I can add.…Including this really important piece called my status field…I also noticed that I have a percent complete field.…
And now what I'd like to do is I'd like to actually…modify or create a new view to show me those pieces…
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Understanding the exam objectives, format, and registration process
- Creating and configuring lists
- Modifying list items, views, and columns
- Creating and editing libraries
- Setting up content types
- Managing SharePoint sites
- Creating new site pages
- Sharing information in newsfeeds and blogs
- Storing files in OneDrive
- Refining SharePoint search results
Skill Level Beginner
Publishing Sites with SharePoint 2013with Ron Davis1h 14m Beginner
SharePoint 2013: Customizing List Formswith Gini von Courter1h 27m Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist SharePoint 2013 Exam Overview
MOS preparation and testing1m 22s
2. Creating and Formatting Content: Working with Lists
3. Creating and Formatting Content: Working with Document Libraries
4. Managing SharePoint Sites
5. Participating in User Communities
6. Configuring and Consuming Search Results
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.