The Microsoft Office 2013 Specialist (MOS) certification is a highly respected credential demonstrating mastery of Microsoft Office products. It is the first level of certification Candidates can pursue additional levels of certification earning the MOS Expert or the highest level, MOS Master. Passing the OneNote 2013 exam (77-421) earns you the MOS certification. The exam is also an elective for the MOS Master certification.
- [Voiceover] Welcome to the information…about the Microsoft Office Specialist…OneNote 2013 Exam.…As you may know, Microsoft Office Specialist…2013 Certifications come in three distinct flavors.…There's the Microsoft Office Specialist,…which allows you to gain the certification…with passing one test.…The tests are available for Word, Excel, PowerPoint,…and of course, our favorite, OneNote 2013.…There is also the Microsoft Office…Specialist Expert Exam.…
And that exam requires you to pass…actually two exams, either the Word Expert Exam,…or the Excel Expert Exam,…and of course, the top certification…for the Microsoft Office Specialist…is the Microsoft Office Specialist Master,…and that is designed to designate mastery…across a range of Microsoft Office products.…You would need to complete both…the Word Expert and the Excel Expert Exam,…as well as an exam in PowerPoint…and then choose one elective,…and I'm happy to say, OneNote 2013…is one of those objectives.…
The course first explores the MOS certification program and its costs, format, and objectives. Julie then walks through all of the exam objectives in detail. Learn how to create notebooks and add notes, sections, and pages. Find out how to customize and personalize OneNote, including creating templates and configuring OneNote Backstage. Then discover how to organize and find notes, edit text and images, link content between notebooks and from other programs, and share and collaborate with other OneNote users.
There are over a half dozen challenges to test your skills, and a full-length, 50-minute practice test to ensure you're ready for the real exam.
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Understanding the exam objectives, format, and registration process
- Creating a OneNote notebook
- Capturing information with Quick Notes
- Adding sections and pages to a notebook
- Customizing the notebook style
- Creating templates
- Linking notebooks
- Editing and formatting text and images
- Organizing and finding notes
- Sharing and synchronizing notebooks
- Collaborating with other OneNote users
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Microsoft Office Specialist OneNote 2013 Exam (77-421)
2. Managing the OneNote Environment
3. Editing and Linking Content in OneNote
4. Organizing and Finding Notes
5. Sharing and Collaborating with Others
6. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.