In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows users how to turn on track changes, view or hide markup, and view or add comments to a document.
- [Instructor] You may open a document on your iPad…and find that a pane opens on the right hand side…with syntax.…This means that if you're authoring this document…with somebody else…they've left a comment.…You can read the comment.…And if I tap on it once…I can then start typing…and reply to it.…It's possible to leave comments of your own.…To do that, change to the review ribbon tab.…Tap to put the insertion point where you want…your comment entered into the document.…
And then tap the bubble icon with the green plus sign.…From here, the comment will be associated with your name.…And you can start typing.…Tap away from the keyboard…and your comment will be stored.…You can delete comments…by tapping the bubble sign with the X on it.…You can choose to just delete the one comment that you're on…or, all of them.…On the review tab, you can also toggle…to turn track changes on.…
This means that any changes, any other additional authors…make to the document will be marked up for future reference.…If it's distracting to view both the changes…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Installing Office on an iOS device
- Exploring the interface
- Creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Sharing files on the go
- Finding and replacing text in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Presenting slides with PowerPoint and your iOS device
- Accessing email and calendars in Outlook
- Collaborating with others
Skill Level Beginner
1. Word for iPad and iPhone
2. Excel for iPad and iPhone
3. PowerPoint for iPad and iPhone
4. Outlook for iPad and iPhone
5. Collaborate with Office for iPad
Co-author files1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.