Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Checking spelling, part of PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
When we put on presentations, I think one of the main reasons that people are afraid…of public speaking is because of how vulnerable it makes them or you can take away some of…that uncertainty for yourself and give yourself some extra confidence, knowing that your presentation…is free of any spelling errors, that could cause snickers among an audience.…To do a spell-check on your presentation, go up to the Review Ribbon tab and choose Spelling.…Now any word, in your presentation that spelled wrong, will be underlined in red, yes, but…it's always good to get in the habit of doing a good spell-check on your entire presentation, before submitting it.…
So any word that's found that's been misspelled is going to appear on the right-hand side.…In this case, I spelled inventive wrong. I have a couple of choices.…It highlights the word that it thinks that I was thinking of.…Now I can either ignore the Spelling option, if it's something like a product name that's…may be spelled wrong on purpose, or Ignore All, if I know that it's going to happen a…
- Touring the PowerPoint interface
- Creating a presentation
- Adding, removing, and rearranging slides
- Adding and formatting pictures
- Working with bullet points
- Inserting tables from Excel
- Adding shapes and creating diagrams
- Inserting audio and video clips
- Delivering your presentation
- Reusing and sharing a presentation
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Overcoming Your Fear of Public Speakingwith Todd Dewett26m 26s Intermediate
1. Navigating PowerPoint
2. Working with Presentations
3. Working with Slides
4. Adding Pictures to Slides
5. Adding Content to Slides
6. Adding Shapes, Diagrams, and Charts to Slides
7. Adding Video, Audio, and Animation to Slides
8. Preparing the Presentation
9. Delivering Your Presentation
10. Reusing and Sharing Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.