In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows users how to change page options such as orientation and margins, and add headers and footers.
- [Instructor] Let's examine our page layout options.…To do that, change to the layout ribbon tab.…The first thing that you can change are the page margins.…It gives you some set numbers that you can choose from.…Next, tap orientation to swap between…portrait and landscape mode.…Tapping the size button will allow you…to change the size of your document,…and to insert pagination into your document…you need to change to the insert tab,…because you're going to insert page numbers.…
Tap the icon with the paper and the number sign on it.…The first thing you can choose is where those page numbers…are going to be in the document.…I'll choose bottom right.…Once you make a selection, it's going to add that…to the footer section of your document.…Let's scroll to see some more options…that we can change.…You can change the way documents are formatted…by tapping format page numbers.…Here you have a choice.…Tap the back button to get back to the page numbering area.…
You can choose whether or not you want the page count…in there also, and finally,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Installing Office on an iOS device
- Exploring the interface
- Creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Sharing files on the go
- Finding and replacing text in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Presenting slides with PowerPoint and your iOS device
- Accessing email and calendars in Outlook
- Collaborating with others
Skill Level Beginner
1. Word for iPad and iPhone
2. Excel for iPad and iPhone
3. PowerPoint for iPad and iPhone
4. Outlook for iPad and iPhone
5. Collaborate with Office for iPad
Co-author files1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.