Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Branding your site, part of SharePoint 2013 Essential Training.
SharePoint team sites arrive with this Get Started With Your Site part here.…It allows me to quickly go through and share my site, add a timeline, and tasks,…and calendar to my site, add lists, libraries, and other apps, change the…look of my site, and brand my site. We're actually going to work through this…list backwards, and the first thing we're going to do is brand our site.…And the reason that I do it in this order, is that I'd actually prefer to…brand my site and see what the colors of my logos and things are, before I'm…choosing other colors and style. I want to have the style down and that…part out of the way before I start adding lists, libraries, and other apps.…
The Deadline Tools are also other apps so, these two go together.…And finally, I want the site done before I begin sharing it with most other people.…I might share it with one or two people, I can do that at any time.…And even after this link is gone, I can still share my site using this Share link…up here. But let's start now by branding our site.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.