So, remember that Web Parts are simply parts that include all the App Parts, and…then all of the other parts that are built in here, in SharePoint.…I'd like to add a Content Editor Web Part above the list of promo events.…The reason is, I don't want to have a long title on the calendar but I do want…to provide some additional information about the events that are here.…So, I'm going to click. Notice that my Insertion Point was placed…at the bottom. I'm going to hit the Up Arrow once.…
It takes me all the way up to the top and I'm going to choose under Media and…Content, a Content Editor Rich Text Web Part, and click Add.…That looks great. Now later on, we'll actually be adding…some video to our site and we have Web Parts for that as well.…So, if I look under Insert Web Part under the Media Content, I have a Media Web…Part that I can use to embed video or audio here.…
Remember also that I have a Slideshow Web Part.…But we'll come back and pick that Media Web Part up later.…For now, I've added everything that I need to add here.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- What is SharePoint?
- Opening and saving Office documents
- Coauthoring Word documents in SharePoint
- Checking files in and out
- Working with SkyDrive
- Sharing and syncing document libraries
- Adding a list app to your site
- Using social networking features
- Creating site collections
- Editing pages
- Adding users to a security group
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer or Visio
- Creating content types and document sets
- Controlling site appearance
- Creating a Records Center
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing SharePoint
2. SharePoint Team Sites
3. Editing, Saving, and Sharing Documents
4. Working with Library and List Apps
5. Social Networking in SharePoint
6. SharePoint Sites and SharePoint Site Collections
7. Editing SharePoint Pages
8. Integration: SharePoint 2013 and Office 2013
9. SharePoint Permissions
10. SharePoint Workflows
11. SharePoint Content and Documents
12. Other SharePoint Server Site Templates
Controlling site appearance3m 39s
13. SharePoint Server Business Intelligence Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.