Join Maria Langer for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a watermark, part of Word 2013 Power Shortcuts.
…A watermark, is text or an image that…appears on every page beneath the document content.…Normally, a watermark is a very faint color or washed out, so that…the text on top of it is still legible, watermarks are commonly used…to identify documents as draft or confidential, but they can also be used…for branding purposes, by using a logo or brand name as a watermark.…In this video, i'll show you how to…add three different kinds of watermarks to a document.…A predefined Microsoft word watermark.…
A custom text watermark.…And an a image water mark.…We'll do this in the document called watermarks, which…is in the chapter seven folder, inside the exercise folder.…To get started, click the design button to display the design ribbon.…Then click the watermark button, in the page…background group, to display a menu of options.…The top part of this menu, shows the…predefined watermarks the come with Microsoft Word 2013.…You could scroll through them to see what's available.…This document is confidential, so I'll choose one of the…
- Tips for applying styles
- Clearing all the formatting from a document
- Opening recent files
- Changing default saving options
- Using time-saving keyboard shortcuts
- Using Quick Parts
- Enter text quickly with AutoText
- Using AutoCorrect to automatically enter text
- Inserting symbols and special characters
- Rearranging text with the Spike
- Editing the user dictionary
- Setting default document options
- Tips on styles and revealing formatting
- Creating drop caps
- Working with hyperlinks
- Shortcuts for navigating your document
- Wrapping text around images
- Tips for page breaks
- Embedding fonts
- Adding watermarks
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Five Tips Every Word User Should Know
2. File Management Shortcuts
Entering document properties6m 15s
3. Text Entry Shortcuts
4. Text Editing Shortcuts
5. Text Formatting Shortcuts
6. Page Formatting Shortcuts
7. Publishing Shortcuts
Next steps1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.