Join Jess Stratton for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a header and footer, part of PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
A footer is a small block of text that appears at the bottom of every slide.…You can easily add a Footer to include things like the Copyright or the word Confidential…to the bottom of all your slides.…If you're printing handouts you can also add a Header such as the presentation title which…will be printed out with every slide to your audience.…To add a Footer let's go to the Insert Ribbon tab and select a Header & Footer.…So the first tab is to insert a Header and Footer into our actual slide.…Now we've a couple of options.…
We can include the Date and Time, Slide Number, or our own Footer.…We can also add all three of these things.…Now we know where they're going to go on a presentation, because if I place a check mark…beside Date and Time, over here on the Preview's tab on the right-hand side, the little black…box appears where that Date and Time is actually going to go on the slide itself.…Now I can either have the Date and Time Update automatically, which means every time I open…my presentation the Date will be automatically reflected to the current date, or I can come…
- Touring the PowerPoint interface
- Creating a presentation
- Adding, removing, and rearranging slides
- Adding and formatting pictures
- Working with bullet points
- Inserting tables from Excel
- Adding shapes and creating diagrams
- Inserting audio and video clips
- Delivering your presentation
- Reusing and sharing a presentation
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Overcoming Your Fear of Public Speakingwith Todd Dewett26m 26s Intermediate
1. Navigating PowerPoint
2. Working with Presentations
3. Working with Slides
4. Adding Pictures to Slides
5. Adding Content to Slides
6. Adding Shapes, Diagrams, and Charts to Slides
7. Adding Video, Audio, and Animation to Slides
8. Preparing the Presentation
9. Delivering Your Presentation
10. Reusing and Sharing Presentations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.