In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows users how to apply slide transitions to one or more slides, and how to apply animations to one or more objects.
- [Instructor] You can apply slide transitions…to all of your slides.…To get started, tap a slide, and change to…the Transitions ribbon tab.…Tap Transition Effect and choose one…that you'd like for your slides.…There's all sorts of options just like the desktop version…including the brand new Morph transition to bring…animation like transitions to your slide.…For now however I'm just going to choose the Fade version.…Tap Effect Options to see what options are available…for that particular effect that you chose…and now you can either choose Apply to All…to have all the slides have the same transition…or you can set a separate one for each slide.…
In this case I'll tap Apply to All.…Let's look at animations.…I'm going to tap a slide.…To set an animation, start by selecting one of your items.…I could either have each of these items appear…one at a time or I can tap and hold with my finger…to select one item and while I'm still holding,…I can tap each additional object to select it.…This way I can set them to have the exact same animation…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Installing Office on an iOS device
- Exploring the interface
- Creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Sharing files on the go
- Finding and replacing text in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Presenting slides with PowerPoint and your iOS device
- Accessing email and calendars in Outlook
- Collaborating with others
Skill Level Beginner
1. Word for iPad and iPhone
2. Excel for iPad and iPhone
3. PowerPoint for iPad and iPhone
4. Outlook for iPad and iPhone
5. Collaborate with Office for iPad
Co-author files1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.