In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows users how to add pictures and shapes to slides. She'll show users how to work with pictures and align them properly, in addition to using Designer.
- [Instructor] Let's start adding some pictures…and color to the slides.…To insert a picture, from the ribbon tab,…tap Insert, and then select Photos.…Tap OK if you get prompted to allow PowerPoint…access to your camera roll.…From here, tap the picture that you want.…I'll choose one that's on my camera roll,…and it's going to appear in the presentation.…A new feature of PowerPoint is going to open up,…and it's called Designer.…You may have to tap Let's Go to allow Designer…to be used with PowerPoint.…
This is a feature that's only available…to Office 365 subscribers, so if the Designer pane…does not popup for you, then you're most likely…using the free version.…What Designer does is take your slide…and sends it out and brings it back…with some great design ideas that you can…use for your slide.…This is fantastic if you're not artistic,…or you don't know how to make your slide look…entirely as presentable as it could be.…You can tap on each option and get a better look at it.…It will change your slide immediately.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Installing Office on an iOS device
- Exploring the interface
- Creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Sharing files on the go
- Finding and replacing text in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Presenting slides with PowerPoint and your iOS device
- Accessing email and calendars in Outlook
- Collaborating with others
Skill Level Beginner
1. Word for iPad and iPhone
2. Excel for iPad and iPhone
3. PowerPoint for iPad and iPhone
4. Outlook for iPad and iPhone
5. Collaborate with Office for iPad
Co-author files1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.