In this video, staff author Jess Stratton shows uses how to add an Exchange/Office 365 or Gmail account to Outlook for iPad. She'll show users how to access the settings for Outlook.
- [Instructor] To get started, tap the Outlook button.…Tap the blue Get Started button.…If you've already logged in to any Office 365 accounts…on any of the other apps, such as OneDrive, Word,…or PowerPoint, you'll see these listed here.…For any that you want to add with Outlook,…keep the check boxes checked off.…Otherwise, on the right hand side remove the check box…from any account you don't want to add.…For now, I'll tap Skip.…
To get started putting in an account manually,…start by typing in the email address that you want to add.…I'm going to add a Gmail account.…I'll put in the email address and tap Add Account.…From here, I can continue signing in to Gmail.…I'll tap the blue Next button.…And now I'll put in my Gmail password.…I'll tap the blue Next button, and now we need…to give Outlook permission to access my email from Gmail.…
I'll tap the blue Allow button.…And if I wanted to add additional accounts…I could tap Let's Do It and follow the same procedure.…From here, I'll tap Maybe Later.…I can swipe through to see some features of Outlook.…
- Installing Office on an iOS device
- Exploring the interface
- Creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Sharing files on the go
- Finding and replacing text in Word
- Inserting pictures and charts in Excel
- Presenting slides with PowerPoint and your iOS device
- Accessing email and calendars in Outlook
- Collaborating with others
Skill Level Beginner
1. Word for iPad and iPhone
2. Excel for iPad and iPhone
3. PowerPoint for iPad and iPhone
4. Outlook for iPad and iPhone
5. Collaborate with Office for iPad
Co-author files1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.