Learn how to best use Sway, the new presentation tool for Office users.
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Sway Essential Training. I'm Gini Courter. Sway is a new office product from Microsoft that allows you to create Sways, online newsletters, reports, or presentations. You create them with text, then illustrate them with images and video from your social media and cloud accounts. You can share your Sways with others on mobile devices or in a browser. I'll show you how to create a Sway from scratch, or from existing documents. Then add text and media from a wide array of sources.
You'll see how to modify your Sways design, and the navigation to make your story more compelling and brand consistent. Finally, I'll show you how to share your completed Sways within your organization, with your social networks, and with the world at large. Sway is a very interesting and intuitive product. Let's get started.
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.