Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Using cards to lay out a storyline, part of Sway Essential Training (2015).
- We want to create a Sway to be able to use…not just on our website, but at job fairs…and other places where we would be showing…potential employees a little bit about Landon Hotel.…So I'm going to create a new Sway for this.…And we're going to call this a "Recruiting" Sway.…And we're going to lay out its storyline…as a series of headings.…Notice that I have cards here,…and I can drag and drop a new card.…
That works just like that, and I get a new heading.…And the first heading that I want is…I want to have our Mission.…I can drag another heading down here as well,…and the next heading is going to be About Our Founder.…Let's just say Our Founder.…Notice that as I edit my text here,…it's actually placed up top because I'm creating sections.…Now I don't have to drag and drop cards;…I can also click the plus here…and say I'd like a new heading.…
Next we're going to talk about our History.…I'd like another heading.…And this is our Executive Staff.…Another heading for…Locations and Regional Presidents.…Maybe I just want to say Regional Leaders.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Creating Sways
- Using cards
- Choosing a design and navigation strategy
- Duplicating and remixing Sways
- Embedding other content
- Inviting others to edit your Sway
- Sharing Sways
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Sway
2. Embedding and Adding Other Content
3. Sharing Your Sway
Sharing a Sway on Docs.com2m 43s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.